Pages

Wednesday, September 15

best things...

:) checking my mailbox and finding out i had a package from home
:) finally turning in my honors contract for phonetics class (step one done!)
:) opening my package to find cookies and tunnel of fudge cake inside...mmm...
:) turning in two homework assignments and a paper, woohoo, they're done!
:) spending the afternoon and evening with anna grace, the super sweet girl with down syndrome i work with on campus
:) assisting with anna grace's general knowledge assessments. she has such a great sense of humor.
:) dinner: tortellini primavera... mmmm...
:) relaxing on porch swings with friends
:) starting to read goose girl at the gym (trying desperately not to drip sweat on it! i could have stayed on the elliptical forever as long as i had my book :)
:) standing out in the cold after the gym (even chillier cause i was sweaty) waiting for the fire drill to end, which gave me an excuse to get a white chocolate mocha from starbucks (like i needed an excuse...)
:) homework for tomorrow is done (before midnight. go me!!)
:) a warm shower
:) multiple reminders that i am so, so loved and valuable and wanted (the best of the best things today)

3 comments:

  1. Hello!!! Thanks for the post on my blog... it led me to yours! I loved looking at your pictures of what's going on in your life. I can see that the Lord is continuing to work in your life- even as a college girl. ;) Way to go! Much love and prayers to you, my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Becka, where do you get all that great food?? :) All not-campus food is a drive (or long walk) away, and there's no close starbucks.... (sniff) But I'm very happy for you! And very happy you are reading Goose Girl. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, believe it or not, all the food I've talked about has come from the cafeteria! You just get to hear about the food I got excited about. :) How is Taylor's food? so-so? I have to walk by Starbucks every day on my way to class, but I've only caved in once (and I've been here almost a month-I'm pretty proud of myself ;).

    ReplyDelete