He has called me by name, i am His. even though He knows me inside and out He walks with me still.
i was reminded of a song from a g.t. and the halo express tape of this passage set to music. the words flooded back and i sang.
i sang on my drive home yesterday afternoon. i didn't want to stop. there was a release and closeness that felt so good, so right. i sang at the top of my lungs with tears streaming down my face. i'm sure i garnered some weird looks as people breezed past me on the interstate, but i didn't care. just another part of abandon.
"I will speak Jesus name,
and if that makes me crazy,
they can call me crazed,
I'm happy to be seemingly naive,
I do believe You came and
made Yourself a fool for me."
and if that makes me crazy,
they can call me crazed,
I'm happy to be seemingly naive,
I do believe You came and
made Yourself a fool for me."
"Fool for You" Nicole Nordeman
No comments:
Post a Comment